Thursday, April 9, 2009

Looky here!!!!

Hello all. Welcome to my new and improved blog site. As most of you know, I'm a compulsive writer. I write when a thought comes into my head. I've recently taken my sister in-law's advice and when a thought comes to me I will write it down and jot some thoughts later. I was using MySpace as a blog location, however, being the impulsive writer I am, I never saved these in my computer. Turns out that MySpace deletes them after you have so many. Either that or I'm just a retard that doesn't know MySpace. Probably a little of both. Regardless, I am changing things up a bit and using blogspot. So, be prepared for a little blogging here and there.
You will also be happy to know that I have ordered a new computer for my home office so I can actually write from home more as well. This outdated laptop is driving me crazy! It does the job right now but it will be so nice to have a good computer again here at home!
Well, the bathroom guy is here now so I must log off now. I hope to have some thoughts down by Friday before the Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment